Homeowners love using barkdust to enhance the look and feel of their properties. Like mulch, this landscaping material is great for suppressing weeds and slowing the soil evaporation process, which means you wouldn’t have to water as often. Additionally, barkdust can act as a visually appealing touch on just about any piece of land.
Since property owners love do-it-yourself (DIY) projects so much, here are a few excellent barkdust DIY projects that you can do to improve your property’s outdoor look, feel, and value.
- Alongside a long driveway — For houses that have long and winding driveways, they can often feel like they are lacking in visual appearance. Laying some nice landscaping chips down alongside a long driveway can make your entire property look much better.
- Playground base — It’s recommended to use a 12-inch layer of playground chips to provide a solid base for a safe playground on your property. Not only will you love the way it looks on your lawn, your kids will have so much fun on it.
- Outlining a garden — Having a nice garden is already a great way to improve your property’s look. But outlining that garden with some high quality bark dust can really bring it all together. Work with professional bark blowers to ensure the material is correctly spread and enjoy your new and improved garden.
- A play area for pets — Certain landscaping materials are great for pets to run around on as well. Hire bark dust blowing professionals to ensure the right product is being used and create a pet friendly play area on your lawn.
- A base in front of a fence — A fence outlining your property already looks wonderful — but why stop there? Have some nice brown, red, or orange landscaping chips follow your fence’s outline. This accent feature will really accentuate other aspects of your property.
You should never stop tying to improve your property. Not only will your home’s overall value be increase after doing some of these DIY landscaping projects, but you’ll also enjoy walking through your own lawn much more than before.
If you want to find some of the best barkdust Vancouver Washington has to offer, contact Barkdusters today.